In this position you are responsible for planning of the production environment. You are the one who ensures that the orders are planned and executed according to the wishes of the customers. You also are the person who is in contact with various departments such as sales, purchasing and production. Together with them, you ensure that all information is available to make a correct planning. You also ensure that the parts are ordered on time. In addition, you are also involved in the planning of the transport of the goods.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in planning.
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Dutch.
- Experience with our market is preferred.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- An energetic person with motivation and character.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong listening ability and patience.
What do we offer:
- A good working environment with many nationalities but still small and informal.
- A competitive salary.
- A job where you can direct your own career. We would like to have someone that wants to grow into our new sales department.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.