Do you want to work with both your hands as with your head? We are looking for production employees who want to work in the production. Most of the time, you will be responsible for packaging of medical and pharmaceutical product.
At Bluecollar, we offer a full array of packing services, individual solutions, up-scaling possibilities, and supporting pre-packing and logistic services for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to be at the forefront of the market-based in our professional packing services and solutions. Our offices are in Nijmegen, the Netherlands and Szprotawa, Poland. At Bluecollar, we are focusing our efforts on expanding tremendously shortly. An organisation-wide strategy has been formulated with clear growth goals for the next seven years. To facilitate this grow, we are looking for motivated production employees to join Bluecollar to achieve this strategy.
Due to a new project we are looking for production employees for our cleanrooms that want to work in shifts. We will start with only day shift and work our way up to three shifts. When you start working in shifts there is a shift bonus attached to this.
- First shift = 5:40 a 6:00 AM to 2:25 2:45 PM
- Second shift = 2:25 2:45 PM to 11:10 11:30 PM
- Packaging of products in accordance with the set standards.
- Preparation of devices and instruments
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the workplace to adhere to the hygiene standards
- Keeping logs
- Checking products for quality
- A driving license is a pro
- Sufficient level of English
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to work in shifts
- Besides a competitive salary, you will receive the opportunity to grow internally in the organisation.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.